Friday, March 26, 2004

---------------------------------------------------

Friday Thought: Using Your Voice

I give thanks for my voice this Friday
morning. Our "voices" are powerful
instruments in everything we do in
life.

Listen to your voice, its tone,
the words it carries, what your lips
have to say about who you are.
Listen to the voices of others.
Observe what their voices have
to say about them as human beings.

Four speeches and presentations in
three different cities this week. I did
a lot of talking. I was invited to these
places to share my voice. I also spent
a lot of time listening to other's voices.
I learned a great deal. Two speeches
next week. I will rest my vocal cords
over the weekend.

Realize and use the power of "your"
voice in life. It speaks volumes about
who and what you are.

---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Friends' Blogs