Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Why are we really here?

This is a question that has plagued every generation of Man from the beginning of time. It is a fair question for us to ask ourselves if we are willing to await and listen to the answer that comes to us. Here is what some others have found in their own journey to discover their meaning if life.

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
-Robert Byrne

People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life... I think that what we're really seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our innermost being and reality, so that we can actually feel the rapture of being alive.
-Joseph Campbell

I'll play it first, and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis

I was going to change my shirt, but I changed my mind instead.
-Winnie the Pooh

We are all born originals.Why is it so many of us die copies?
-Edward Young

It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute... that gives meaning to our lives.
-Anthony Robbins

No comments:

Friends' Blogs