Tuesday, May 18, 2004

-----------------------------------------------

Conscious Living: One Year After

Conscious Living has been a daily part of
my life for the past year. Many others have
faithfully made the trek to the site on a
daily basis to warm themselves by its
musing and lyrical campfire.

This weblog has worn many faces during
the past 365 days. All in one way or
another reflect my personal journey.

Since February, there has been poetry,
and lots of it. I have felt poetic
inside, and therefore that is what
has flowed from my inner well.

Here is what I posted on May 18, 2003:

"Consciousness requires daily practice.
This blog is part of my daily consciousness
practice. It will hopefully bring some
discipline encouraging me to stop and
reflect daily about the world, what I
give to it and what I take away.

This is a blog about anything that
excites the spirit--creativity,
compassion, meditation, contemplation,
dreams, intuition, learning, valuing,
humor, connecting and many other things.
I'm fairly eclectic, so look for a mix
of Eastern and Western ideas in my muses
and writings to this blog.

Stop by whenever your spirit moves you.
Please don't be a stranger.

My message today remains exactly the same.

-----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Friends' Blogs