Saturday, January 14, 2006


Internet Dad
Photo Credit: Lee County Library, Tupelo, MS.

Earlier this week, I decided to do a search on Google Image for "Don Iannone," thinking digital images of myself posted to various websites would come up. Boy was I surprised when an image of my Dad came up.

Dad just turned 84 on Janaury 1st. The image you see here was taken at the Lee County Library in Tupelo, MS, where he volunteers each week. Seeing my Dad brought a feeling of joy to my heart.

Search for "yourself". You might be surprised at what you find.

4 comments:

Dan said...

Very good! Ha!

Dan said...

And by the way, try using WebFerret. You
may get even more results.

Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

When we look, we discover we are not separate from others, including our fathers. The search for the one, leads to the other, and when we look further, the search for the one or the other leads to "One."

Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

I shall do that, and by the way, as I commented to your comment, your second comment arrived in the space between...As Tolle says, we look into the night sky and we see it all -- the objects, and the space that contains them.

Friends' Blogs