Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Tuesday Thought: It's Possible!

It's up to each and every one of us to
bring new possibilities to life. In my
work, it is vital that people believe
it is possible to turnaround cities, help
people, businesses, and communities
overcome hard times, and deal with
other major challenges.
 
Here is an important perspective
I try to bear in mind in my work and
in my life:

"Think "impossible" and dreams get
discarded, projects get abandoned , and
hope for wellness is torpedoed. But let
someone yell the words "It's possible,"
and resources we hadn't been aware of
come rushing in to assist us in our quest.
I believe we are all potentially brilliant
and creative--but only if we believe it,
only if we have an attitude of positive
expectancy toward our ideas, and only
if we act on them."

Source: Greg Anderson
The 22 Non-Negotiable Laws of Wellness

No comments:

Friends' Blogs