Thursday, April 01, 2004

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday Thought: The Power of Visualization

My meditation practice is sharpening my ability to
visualize the past, present, and future in my mind.
It's a powerful thing to clearly see the images, hear
the words and sounds, smell the scents, and
otherwise bring ideas to life inside yourself.
Anyone can do it. It just takes relaxation and
practice.

What's the payoff? Greater clarity of my life purpose.
More peace in my life. Increased creativity, especially
in my poetry and also in my work. Improved
relationships with others by putting myself in their
shoes. Improved business results as I clarify where
my career and work should head in the future. These
are just a few benefits that I'm seeing.

I highly recommend it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Friends' Blogs