Tuesday, April 27, 2004

--------------------------------------------------

Letting Go of Fear Meditation
By Don Iannone

Happiness, love, and peace
are my true nature,
Fear, pain, and suffering
get in the way of
my ability to lead
a happy and authentic life,
My life is what it is,
and I accept it
for exactly what it is,
My fear grows
from my lack of faith
in myself and the Universe
to provide for me,
I have the inner strength
to let go of the angst
that troubles my mind and heart,
I have faith in myself,
and trust the power
that truly knows within me,
I release my fear and suffering
and the wants and desires
that underlie them,
In their place,
I receive the abundant
love that exists within the
Universe and within me,
I give thanks for the
peace and tranquility
that exist within me,
I will use this peace
for the benefit of others
I encounter along
my life path today.

--------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Friends' Blogs