Thursday, April 29, 2004

---------------------------------------------------

Thursday Thought: Life Goes On

Hard to believe it, but life does
have a way of going on. When
things seem to be working against
us, we feel at times like the world
is about to end. Not true. At least,
not in the vast majority of the cases.

Sometimes I obsess about issues in
my own life, thinking that "it's all over,
unless I get my way." As I look back, in
most cases, I was just making a big
fuss about nothing.

I remind myself of a simple, but powerful
quote by poet Robert Frost when I feel
like I have encountered something that
is insurmountable.

"In three words I can sum up everything
I've learned about life: It goes on."
--Robert Frost


--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Friends' Blogs