Friday, December 31, 2004

In tribute to...

I want to give thanks to all those who have
touched my life in some special way during
2004. There are too many to name here, but
I'd like to mention a few who deserve special
recognition:

1. My dear wife, Mary, for all her ongoing love,
patience, and faith in me--even at times when
I doubted myself. Mary has always been there
to give me the special nudge or encouragement
just when I've needed it. I thank her for all
we have shared together in the past year.

2. Dan Shimp, my childhood friend, who
re-appeared in my life this past February,
after 43 years of not seeing each other. To
Dan, a owe a special thanks for his inspiration
and help along the spiritual path I've traveled
in the last year. Dan has helped me to strengthen
my belief in everyday miracles.

3. Derk Janssen, my Arizona college roommate
and longstanding friend who has helped me along
the spiritual path and has encouraged me to live
a creative life. A special thanks to Derk for being
there.

4. To all my family members, I give a special thanks
for being such an important part of my life in the past
year on a daily basis and from a distance. My thanks to
Dad, my sister Diana, my brother Doug, my sons Jeff
and Jason, my grandson Evan, and my mother-in-law
Ginny.

Love and Sacred Blessings to All!


Don

No comments:

Friends' Blogs